Challenge Take Off! 2022
Public votes are open now for Accor Take Off! Challenge! This year, students had to think about the talent shortage in hospitality. Vote before April 17th!
What is Take Off! ?
Take Off! is the worldwide student competition organized by Accor. Our competition enables students to be evaluated by Accor Leadership!
For the last 10 years, Accor has been challenging students from every corner of the globe with various issues connected with the group’s activities, such as loyalty programs, F&B services and lifestyle brands.
This year's topic is based around Talent Attraction.
The question we ask you is: What innovative practices can Accor adopt on the post-Covid rebound to attract talent?
What is in it for you?
- Get a chance to win an amazing trip to Paris with Accor
- Present in front of Accor Leadership & Executive Committee members
- Work on a real Accor case study and add value to your CV
- Share your unique perspectives in front of a global group of Accor experts
- Learn about the business and culture at Accor
- Get to know Accor better
- Develop your network
- Have an intercultural exchange
- Explore limitless possibilities and enjoy the journey!
Sponsored trip to Paris and a workshop at Accor’s HQ to develop your project.
Including: full coverage by Accor of the transportation costs (return flights or train tickets from your school's city), 3 nights in a 4 or 5-star hotel, breakfast as well as other activities and advantages to be specified.
2nd to 5th place
Every member of the team receives a 2-person voucher for a dining experience at an Accor venue .